Terms & Conditions
ALSO, SECTION 13 AND SECTION 14 OF THIS DOCUMENT CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS (RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS) AND LIMITS THE TIME PERIOD WITHIN WHICH YOU MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST US.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website without our prior written consent. The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Any other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any such marks or content on this Website by or through your use of the Website.
6. Permitted Uses.
8. For Educational Purposes Only. The Website may include information about the purchase of blockchain assets, currency, digital currency, or cryptocurrency (collectively, "Cryptocurrency"). However, neither the Website nor the Company sells or offers for sale any Cryptocurrency. No actions you take on the Website or with the Company will create a binding contract for the purchase of any Cryptocurrency. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE WEBSITE AND THE COMPANY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY PURCHASE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY YOU MAKE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PURCHASING CRYPTOCURRENCY INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK, INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY OF COMPLETE LOSS OF ALL MONIES YOU PAY FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY. YOU ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK.
9. Links from the Website. If the Website or Materials contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND THE MATERIALS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR THE MATERIALS WILL NOT EXCEED $100 U.S. DOLLARS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, LOSS, OR LIABILITY FROM INTENTIONAL ACTS (INCLUDING FRAUD, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO DISCLOSE DEFECTS), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION 11 WILL BE INTERPRETED AS EXCLUDING LIABILITY THAT CANNOT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW BE EXCLUDED IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU LIVE, OR ARE OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO THE LAWS IN ONE OF THOSE JURISDICTIONS, ANY STATUTORY ENTITLEMENT AVAILABLE TO YOU WILL BE DEEMED LIMITED TO THE EXTENT (IF AT ALL) PERMISSIBLE UNDER THAT LAW, AND, IF LIMITATION IS NOT PERMITTED, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION 11 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.